The Diversity Center's 2018 Gala
Saturday, October 13th
6:00pm - 12:00am
Afterparty @ 8:30 pm
Paradox Hotel, Santa Cruz
Join us for the Diversity Center’s Annual Gala, October 13, 2018 at the trendy Hotel Paradox. This is our annual fundraiser to support our programs for the LGBTQ+ community. We have lots in store for a grand celebration and production that will be nothing less than spectacular! Come together, celebrate and show your support for the LGBTQ+ community of Santa Cruz County at the Center’s biggest event of the year. This is also an opportunity to learn about the many programs that we offer, share ideas, and engage with staff, volunteers and the board.
There’s non-stop excitement and fun from the moment you arrive. Enjoy cocktails and conversation with friends and a plated dinner by Hotel Paradox Executive Chef Scott Radek. Check out the high-energy live auction, or try your luck in the casino. The prizes are fantastic, the entertainment is top-notch and you’ll find photo ops at every turn. Later, get ready for the Moulin Rouge themed After Party, including a drag show, special performances by the Pussy Cat Dolls' Carmit Bachar, top eight American Idol Finalist Ada Vox – and the sexiest dance floor in town - It's truly a night you don't want to miss!
We’ve packed a lot into one fun-filled evening for you!
· Plated Dinner and Dessert by Hotel Paradox Executive Chef Scott Radek
· Auctions for everyone – Checkout the high-energy live auction or browse plenty of silent auction items such as art, getaways, food and lots more
· Casino games including blackjack, craps and roulette
· Activities and plenty of photo opportunities
· Group VIP tables and individual tickets available
· Intimate as well as group table seating areas
· Special Live Performances and a Drag Show
· Sexiest dance floor in town - with Athonia spinnin' the hottest tracks
volunteer for our Biggest Event Of The Year!
Be a part of the behind-the-scenes crew that makes the Diversity Center's annual Gala an exciting and memorable event!
We are currently looking for 50+ volunteers. Get FREE access to the after party, and help us with our biggest fundraiser of the year which supports all our programs. Roles include registration, back stage security, set up and much more.
Read the full volunteer job description by clicking here.
Thank You To Our Generous Gala Sponsors And Donors:
For more information, contact Aisha Charves at email@example.com