Support the Diversity center with your Sponsorship
Each year, The Diversity Center partners with a committed group of sponsors to ensure that Santa Cruz County remains a welcoming and safe place for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) community.
A partnership with us will help you:
- Develop a relationship with a brand-loyal audience
- Send an affirming message to your LGBTQ+ customers and employers
- Gain exposure to over 20,000 community members in Santa Cruz County
- Make a meaningful statement about your stance on acceptance, diversity, and inclusion.
We hope you will join us by supporting our exciting work.
Becoming a sponsor of the Diversity Center is a win-win solution for everyone:
It helps us fulfill our mission to enhance lives and promote fairness for LGBTQ+ people.
It helps you to increase your marketability by offering relatively low-cost but highly visible advertising and marketing opportunities to a niche market.
- The Associated Press called the LGBTQ+ market “advertising’s most elusive yet lucrative market”
- The LGBTQ+ market is the third largest minority market in the United States
- Market analyses show around a whopping 90% of gays and lesbians report their purchasing decisions are positively influenced by corporate sponsorship of LGBTQ+ events and LGBTQ+ organizations.
- The median household income for the LGBTQ+ community is higher than the national median
To discuss the many sponsorship opportunities big and small contact our Executive Director Sharon Papo.