Support the Diversity center with your Sponsorship
Each year, The Diversity Center partners with a committed group of sponsors to ensure that Santa Cruz County remains a welcoming and safe place for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) community.
A partnership with us will help you:
- Develop a relationship with a brand-loyal audience
- Send an affirming message to your LGBTQ+ customers and employers
- Gain exposure to over 20,000 community members in Santa Cruz County
- Make a meaningful statement about your stance on acceptance, diversity, and inclusion.
Becoming a sponsor of the Diversity Center is a win-win solution for everyone:
It helps us fulfill our mission to enhance lives and promote fairness for LGBTQ+ people.
It helps you to increase your marketability by offering relatively low-cost but highly visible advertising and marketing opportunities to a niche market.
- The Associated Press called the LGBTQ+ market “advertising’s most elusive yet lucrative market”
- The LGBTQ+ market is the third largest minority market in the United States
- Market analyses show around a whopping 90% of gays and lesbians report their purchasing decisions are positively influenced by corporate sponsorship of LGBTQ+ events and LGBTQ+ organizations.
- The median household income for the LGBTQ+ community is higher than the national median
To discuss the many sponsorship opportunities big and small contact our Executive Director Sharon Papo.
Business Partner of the Year
Patrice Boyle is the owner and founder of Santa Cruz restaurants Soif Wine Bar and La Posta. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Patrice graduated from Santa Clara University with a degree in 20th Century Music Theory, where she also learned about wine and food. Patrice was a founding partner in Martin Bros. Winery (1980) where she established the Paso Robles Wine Festival. In 1987, Patrice arrived in Santa Cruz to join Bonny Doon Vineyard as General Manager. In 1998, upon retiring from the wine business, she decided to open restaurants.
Patrice is happily married to Enda Brennan. Patrice has her heart in community service and is on the Board of the San Luis Obispo County Mozart Festival, the American Brandy Association, and the Homeless Garden Project. She has been a generous supporter of The Diversity Center for many years.