The new Diversity Center logo has been chosen! Look for it on all Diversity Center documents in the coming months.
We would like to thank all of the community members who gave their feedback through community surveys about the logo design.
We also want to thank the board for their review, and the Design Advisory Group:
- Tobin Keller: Program Co-Chair, Studio Arts Program. Cabrillo College
- David Kerr: San Francisco-based online advertising/web designer. Recipient of numerous interactive media awards, including several Web Awards.
- Myke Reilly: San Francisco-based visual artist and electronic media designer
- Rose Sellery: Art Gallery Program Coordinator, Cabrillo College. Co-founder of the annual Santa Cruz Fashion Art runway show
- Mike Tossy: Database and process engineering expert; recently retired from eBay. Known locally for his travel and nature photography.
We hope this new logo will honor the Diversity Center's 25th anniversary - all of those who have built this community organization, and all of those who are still to come