The Diversity Center's 2017 Gala
Saturday, October 14th
6:00pm - 12:00am
Afterparty @ 8:30 pm
Paradox Hotel, Santa Cruz
Join us for the Diversity Center’s Annual Gala, October 14, 2017 at the trendy Hotel Paradox. We have lots in store for a grand celebration and production that will be nothing less than spectacular! Come together, celebrate and show your support for the LGBTQ+ community of Santa Cruz County at the Center’s biggest event of the year. This is also an opportunity to learn about the many programs that we offer, share ideas, and engage with staff, volunteers and the board.
There’s non-stop excitement and fun from the moment you arrive. Enjoy cocktails and conversation with friends and a plated dinner by Hotel Paradox Executive Chef Ross McKee. Check out the high-energy live auction, or try your luck in the casino. The prizes are fantastic, the entertainment is top-notch and you’ll find photo ops at every turn. Later, get ready for the Flash Dance 80’s themed After Party, including a drag show, special performance by 80’s Pop Icon Tiffany – and a dance floor that’s gonna be burnin' up - It's truly a night you don't want to miss!
We’ve packed a lot into one fun-filled evening for you!
· Plated Dinner and Dessert by Hotel Paradox Executive Chef Aaron Kiefer
· Auctions for everyone – Checkout the high-energy live auction or browse plenty of silent auction items such as art, getaways, food and lots more.
· Casino games including blackjack, craps and roulette.
· Activities and plenty of photo opportunities
· Group VIP tables and individual tickets available
· Intimate as well as group table seating areas
· Scandalous, off-the-hook after party!
· Special Live Performances and a Drag Show
· Smokin’ hot dance floor and DJ
volunteer for our Biggest Event Of The Year!
Be a part of the behind-the-scenes crew that makes the Diversity Center's annual Gala an exciting and memorable event!
We are currently looking for a volunteer with excellent communication skills who can be our next Auction Assistant Coordinator. The position's primary role is to ensure a smooth Gala Auction, maintaining the Gala Auction database, and holding strong communication with Gala Committees.
Thank You To Our Generous Gala Sponsors And Donors:
For more information, contact Paige Rexrode 831-425-5422 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org